Työpaikat > Process Manager - Marketing & Communication
IKEA Marketing & Communications AB
What if you could inspire to make everyday life just a little bit better?
The answer is simple: You can. This is what motivates us at IKEA. We’re constantly searching to find new ways to be better. We use insights from real life at home all over the world, learning about the needs and dreams of people. We use our home furnishing knowledge to help inspire people with ideas and solutions that will help them live the life they want.
At IKEA Marketing & Communications AB, we are people-centric, have a passion for making great stuff, and we aim to be the best communication partner for the whole of IKEA. We work closely and together with our colleagues across IKEA, creating state-of-the-art communication at the lowest price. Located in Älmhult, Sweden, we are melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
We are on the lookout for passionate doers, idea makers, creative thinkers - people who want to find answers to everyday problems in people’s lives, for society and the planet.
As a Process Manager you will:
- Defining, developing, and improving our common ways of working with IKEA Marketing Communications, covering the content life cycle, from idea to improving and discontinue at end of life. This is done in close collaboration with other functions.
- Making sure that the process is guiding, simplifying and empowering for our co-workers and provide clear mandatories as well as a menu of possibilities.
- Defining structure and guidelines how to work with development and improvement of the process.
- Creating and supporting with trainings, methods and tools relevant for the process success
- Developing the process by taking advantage and connecting digital opportunities, to develop and distribute better content
- Following up, that the process delivers consistency in output, share learnings and monitor progress
We believe that you have a strong passion and a lot of experience from Process Development, Marketing Communications, and modern organization theory. It is in your DNA, and you are excited, curious and have ideas on how we could do this better at IKEA!
You know what it means to “honor the past, while being curious about the future” and you are driven by an urge to enable a process that do not limit the creativity of the different content development teams.
You will need:
· Experience of working in a similar role, ideally, in a large global organization.
· Strong team player with solid experience of people management.
· Experience of working within transforming and dynamic environment.
· Excellence in collaboration across all levels of organizations.
· Good understanding of IKEA or/and other global industries.
· Good understanding all Marketing & Communication disciplines including advertising, change communications, content marketing and internal communications is beneficial.
· Excellent in English, written and spoken.
This role is a permanent position based in Älmhult, Sweden. Älmhult is an inspirational working environment, based on creativity and innovation, which gives you the opportunity to work and interact with people from all around the world. This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our workplace, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world.
This ad was published on the 8th of December and will be open until 6th of January 2022. Apply when you are ready but do not wait too long. The recruitment is an ongoing process so if we find the right candidate, we might close the possibility to apply earlier. We look forward to receiving your application, your CV, and a motivational letter in English.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact hiring manager Magdalena Åkerman firstname.lastname@example.org or recruiter Carolina Reventberg email@example.com