Työpaikat > Ethics & Integrity Specialist | Inter IKEA Group
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the role
This role is part of the Group Risk & Compliance team, reporting to the Ethics & Integrity leader. Together with this leader you will co-create and further develop the ways of working on ethics and integrity for the world-wide Inter IKEA organisation. This means that you will develop and lead training and awareness activities on topics like anti-fraud, anti-corruption, or investigations and contribute to internal inquiries and investigations.
On a daily basis you will:
- Operate the primary process of the Inter IKEA Group whistleblowing scheme, the so called Raising Concern Line
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead awareness activities related to ethics and integrity
- Provide learning sessions and maintain working routines in order to ensure professional and legally compliant practices
- Contribute to a continuous development of investigation practices for Inter IKEA Group, e.g. in the field of data-forensics
- Lead and support high level, complex and multi-faceted investigations
- Provide Group ethics & integrity reports on a tertial basis
- Maintain the matrix relations with the core businesses
For more information on Ethics & Integrity within Inter IKEA Group, please see: https://www.inter.ikea.com/en/how-we-do-business/ethics-and-integrity
You have a natural interest in building relationships with people and enjoy working in a multinational organisation, that is currently in transformation. You strive for improvement, while balancing simplicity with excellence, and always consider the implications on the entire organisation.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Good knowledge and understanding of compliance with our Codes of Conduct and related policies, international laws and regulations (e.g. on anti-corruption, harassment, whistle-blowing, data privacy)
- Extensive global investigation skills/experience, including: planning, fact finding, document analysis, non-confrontational interviews and report writing, with different topics (e.g. HR-related topics like harassment and discrimination as well as fraud related topics like corruption, asset misappropriation, financial statement fraud)
- Analytical, conceptual and critical thinking capability; ability to identify key issues and develop relevant solutions in a structured way.
- Well-developed communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, coaching and active listening. Ability to present findings and business learnings to senior management
- Motivated by complex, interconnected and human aspects in a business environment
- Lead based on trust, interdependency and inclusiveness in the context of the IKEA culture and values. Ability to remain calm in high stress situations
- An active professional certification is considered as an advantage (i.e. CFE, CPI or similar)
- We prefer at least 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Last but definitely not least, you operate with a high level of integrity and independence. And you live and share the IKEA values every day – speak and act according to strong moral principles.
A few more details for you
This is a fulltime role (40 hours per week), based in Delft, The Netherlands.
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
We want to understand the why! Tell us, as part of your application, why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into consideration. 27thMarch 2022 is the closing date to apply for this role.
Warmly welcome with your application!
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range & Supply and Industry. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people.
Our aim is to provide our partners in the franchise system with the best conditions to implement and operate the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong foundation for future expansion and growth.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: https://about.ikea.com/