IKEA Industry is the world's largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of Inter IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 43 production units in 10 countries with about 18 500 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers. Division Boards is one or four divisions and is responsible for production of innovative and sustainable wood-based boards and panels. The product range includes standard particl boards, thin HDF, lightweight as well as surface covered boards.
- Engineering, construction and other projects planning and coordination in production company environment
- Implementation of projects.
- Project documentation and budget preparation.
- Projects‘ schedules, budget and quality control.
- Preparation of reports, technical tasks and other documentation.
- Preparation of documentation for authorities.
- Search of subcontractors for the execution of works and quality control of their work.
- Building construction technical maintenance and organisation of repairs and elimination of defects.
- Higher engineering education (advantage – construction education).
- Experience of engineering, construction or other projects management.
- Ability to analyse technical project documentation.
- Experience of subcontractors’ work control.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Ability to work with graphic design systems (AutoCad or similar programs).
- Ability to work in the team.
If you are the right person for this position, we can offer you an assignment in a global organisation with great development potential, where your ideas are heard and where the goal always is “to create a better everyday life for the many people”!
Please send your application in English only! If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!