Työpaikat > People and Culture Operations Manager
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us!
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing and food companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
The Inter IKEA Group is a part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., owner of the IKEA Concept and worldwide IKEA franchisor.
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Services US Inc. is part of our Americas region which also has an office in Curitiba, Brazil and Mexico City, Mexico, and is a subsidiary of the Inter IKEA Group.
As a People & Culture Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for securing operational excellence in implementing and maintaining HR Operations on Countries dimension. You will secure and strengthen IKEA culture and values and encourage the many entrepreneurs throughout the value chain as well as inspire people to drive innovation. You will further develop IKEA as a great place to work, help foster a sense of belonging and togetherness in the Americas region and build a strong talent pipeline through partnership to secure competence flow and succession planning in the region and total IKEA. You will be translating IKEA People Strategy into actions to fulfill business needs for today and tomorrow and securing the right competence in the right place at the right time as well as great co-workers experience in operational dimension.
The position is located in King of Prussia, PA and is a part of Supply Area Americas management team.
About the assignment:
- Lead the implementation of the Inter IKEA People Strategy
- Contributing to the development of at least one IKEA Business Capability, with special focus on HR Operations and Talent Reward Business Capabilities.
- Securing operational implementation of all IKEA Business Capabilities connected to people (HR Operations, Talent, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, etc.)
- Securing correct data definition and requirements are implemented in local digital solutions according to the Master Data Management Framework.
- Securing operational excellence in implementing and maintaining HR processes and working methods
- Constantly securing compliance to employment standards and good cooperation with local social partners.
- Securing payroll and administration related to employment
- Developing and implementing the relevant Compensation & Benefits offer of IKEA as a local employer
- Coach and support managers for people related topics (e.g. performance management & development, team development, support in local change management).
- Work in close cooperation to other local support functions (Business Navigation & Administration, Communication, Risk & Compliance, Sustainability, etc.).
- Contributing to make IKEA a diverse and humanistic workplace. Secure IKEA culture and values are embedded in all processes and ways of working.
- You have solid HR or business background combined with people leadership experience
- You are passionate about people and have strong belief in people potential
- You are inspired to lead business through people and you reach your goals through motivating and engaging people
- Preferred global experience, specifically within the US, Mexico, and Brazil with required competence to secure legal compliance
- You have a knowledge and understanding about people processes, tools and practices: recruitment, individual and team development, succession planning, performance management, change management, overall IKEA guidelines in compensation and benefits, labour law
- You have behavioral science knowledge about individual, team and organizational development
- You deliver on people agenda with high level of business understanding and strategic thinking
- You build trustful relationships in order to create preconditions to build long-term partnerships
- You are experienced in coaching leaders and co-workers, facilitating and transferring knowledge
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: https://about.ikea.com/en/work-with-us