The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You assist the Interior Design Team in ensuring efficient in presenting the different home furnishing inspirations to our customers aesthetically and commercially.
- You contribute to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- You stimulate and increase the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
- You use the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs.
- You apply your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
- Possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- A passion for home furnishing, retailing, design and how people live at home.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team & independently, trustworthy, honest, fair and good judgment.
- Able to start in February/ March 2023, for a duration of 3 months.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Please apply by 31 March 2023.