Työpaikat > Pricing Specialist
As a Pricing specialist you contribute to a timely and correct pricing execution focussing on our food range.
Hereby you collaborate closely with the business units, pricing leader/manager and financial controlling and monitor the financial performance and analyse cost/sales development and deviations to costing/pricing assumptions. You put together and consolidate pricing insights around sales performance and costing (supplier prices, logistics-, OPEX- and other costs). You monitor physical flows, inventory- and currency development and assess their impact on profitability and prices.
Based on your seniority and experience and as you grow in the role, your role will grow with you and you might be asked to lead and develop processes, engage in projects and/or take on a superuser role for one of the pricing- or invoicing tools.
- Within area of responsibility, in line with IKEA culture and values you lead, secure or contribute to financial processes like pricing, costing, cost follow-up whereby you analyse results in multiple dimensions, meet deadlines, highlight risks and opportunities and act on deviations to support management and stakeholders in meeting their ambitions on price development and financial goals.
- You adhere to accuracy, follow procedures and internal control mechanisms and deliver timely and correct results (e.g. price releases, simulations, analysis such as price development or ‘what if’, invoices, stock analysis).
- You safeguard our company assets by complying with internal and external requirements and support in- and external audits as needed.
- You build strong partnerships with business stakeholders to drive two-sides understanding and insights and ultimately support business decisions and execution.
- You represent pricing in- and externally as required and have a continuous improvement and best practice mind-set. You also support and contribute to projects and ah-hoc requests.
You bring with you experience from finance, preferably pricing but could also be controlling/navigation/business operation and have an interest in developing (further) in the finance area. You are a good team player and have the ability to create trustful relations and alignment with stakeholders. We also see that you:
- Degree or similar in Finance (e.g. pricing, financial controlling, accounting) or equivalent work experience, preferably in a multinational company.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills and pay attention to details
- Have a structured way of working and enjoy going into the details but never lose the “big picture”
- Show trust and integrity as well as interest in the underlying business reasons driving financial results
- Are a strong communicator able to convey complex information in a simple way and you also have good listening skills
- Quickly adapt to changes in the business and environment
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and feel at ease working with and learning different IT systems (e.g Infor M3, SAP or qlick sense, Power BI)
- Are fluent in English
We are looking for you who have energy, desire and motivation. You are a person who constantly improves and looks for better solutions and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until May 22nd, 2022.
NOTE: Due to long permit process we prefer candidates with valid Swiss work permit or EU/EFTA citizenship.
For further information about the role please contact Corina Neagu, +41 79 842 74 01. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Stefan Achermann, P&C Leader, +41 79 942 50 42.
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the central wholesale company in Inter IKEA Group (IIG). ISAG globally operates IIG’s Supply Chain and with its subsidiaries sources, buys, distributes, stores and sells IKEA Home Furnishing (HFB) and -Food products to IKEA retailers.
The Finance Organization supports the management to reach financial goals by being a forward-looking business partner, by leading with expertise, by securing efficient and controlled financial processes and governance. The finance organization protects the company’s assets and ensures compliance with in- and external requirements.
Within Finance, the Wholesale Pricing team at ISAG prices our HFB and Food range. Wholesale Pricing drives the pricing process, owns related principles, communicates prices in- and externally and secures required signoffs. The team also monitors Sales and Gross Profit performance as a base for price steering and delivers fair and correct prices to retailers and other wholesalers to minimise financial risk and meet financial goals.