Työpaikat > EHS Specialist
Inter Testing & Consulting Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, ITCS, is the first IKEA owned test lab outside Sweden. Its combined with a training centre for our suppliers as well as our own co-workers. Here we can explain why we test, how we perform different tests and why a test report is of highest importance.
- Ensure that all EHS activities are carried out and records are archived according to laws, regulations, policies and procedures of local authority and Inter IKEA Group. Keep a close eye on the new regulation. Implement gap analysis and conduct internal training.
- Guide and monitor the system operation of safety production standardization. Prepare and maintain safety production management system documents, to comply local and Inter IKEA Group requests.
- Responsible for dangers chemical management and chemical hazardous recycling management. Support test department to perform chemicals’ MSDS and label management, including flammable, toxic, precursor and explosion prone chemicals management.
- Responsible for safety and occupational health management. Prepare and follow up the yearly plan of safety and firefighting training, occupational health check and related training. Ensure PPE and first-aid are always in place. Ensure the validation of all necessary safety related permits.
- Lead safety guard team and external vendors to ensure firefighting, surveillance, access control and anti-intrusion systems are well functioning.
- Perform other tasks to comply with government laws and regulations on the inspection and certificating in firefighting system, high & low voltage power system, elevators, forklift, boilers, lightening protection areas.
- Responsible for 5S coordination, ensure working environment is safe, tidy and clean.
- Support and follow up local authority audit and Inter IKEA Group Safety and Security Review, set up corrective plan and secure the implementation of corrective actions within timeline.
- Conduct frequently site work inspection to ensure high risk work is well managed, such as hot work, confined space entry, work at height, crane lifting permit etc. and tracking the corrective actions.
- Report and investigate incident and take root cause analysis to identify corrective actions and verify that action plans are completed.
- Provide the information/report according to the governmental management requirement. Attend the governmental meetings and communicate the requirement internally.
- To be the member of site CMT (Crisis Management Team), develop and maintain emergency plans.
- Lead and follow up all COVID-19 prevention work in ITCS according to local authority and Inter IKEA group requests.
Knowledge and proven experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Safety or Environment Engineering.
- 8+ years’ working experience of EHS, 3+ years’ experience in multinational company.
- Certified Safety Engineer in chemical area. （化学类注册安全工程师）
- Deep knowledge of safety production management based on local laws and regulations.
- Rich experience of dangers chemical management, and chemical hazardous management.
- Familiar with occupational health management related laws and regulations.
- Familiar with special equipment safety management related laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of firefighting, surveillance, access control and anti-intrusion system.
- Awareness of cost and cost avoidance within all safety and security related activities.
- Good communication skill.
- Good command in English, both in writing and spoken.
- Certified Fire Engineer （注册消防工程师） is a plus.
- Test lab experience is preferred.
Motivation and Capabilities / skills
- Ability to adapt the communication according to different situations and persons.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the details.
- Ability to act in a service minded and professional way in dialog with others.
- Actively work for interaction with other teams in the organization. Share and provide information and knowledge with generosity and an open mind.
- Ability to identify, describe and propose improvements in individual competence as well as improvements of processes.
- Ability to take your responsibilities and make necessary decisions even under complex circumstances.
- Ability to write documentation and describe e.g., incidents and problems in a way that others can understand and in a way that is well adapted to its purpose.
- Ability to educate colleagues and explain situations in a way that makes it easy for others to understand.
- Good communication and follow-up skills.