The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
• Support the Inter IKEA organisation in securing the Group Legal Strategy and thereto goals based on the Inter IKEA Group directions and strategies.
• Ensure and maintain a good cooperation with and between core areas, group functions and other function/ areas within the Inter IKEA Group.
Work with global legal team or global business teams on different cross-border business/ corporate projects or intiatives.
• Monitor and secure the legal aspects of the Inter IKEA China, and give day to day assistance on legal and governance matters to Inter IKEA businesses and operations in China.
• Be the support in legal matters to the management of each defined core area of the Inter IKEA Group organisation in China and to implement corporate governance for the companies in China belonging to the Inter IKEA Group.
• Acting as a link between external lawyers and business units and secure the performance of external lawyers in respect of quality, cost, etc. Supporting Inter IKEA Group Legal and Governance on projects and other substantive matters.
• Control and prevent potential legal risks arising from Inter IKEA Group operation in China and provide preventive legal actions as well as proper an useful legal advice.
Monitor the development and changes of Chinese laws that affect Inter IKEA business and provide internal legal education and traings.
• Support and secure the governance of the business unit(s) by among others support accurate steering documents, decision making structure and delegation of authorisation and responsibilities.
• Legal and governance competence within China as well as relevant areas of operations;
• Be able to have, or acquire solid understanding of legal systems (including litigation procedures) in China;
• Negotiation skills;
• Fluent in both Chineses and English (written and spoken).
• Find motivation in, and lives, the IKEA values;
• Keen to gain knowledge and desire to improve my competence using this to support the IKEA Visions and Business Idea and grow as an individual;
• Eager to share my specialist knowledge with others in an easy and uncomplicated way;
• Driven by the desire to exceed my goals and to lead people to achieve and develop;
• Curious to find more effective ways of working and passionate about using my knowledge to drive the business in order to optimise our performance.
• Business minded: Having a sound judgement and pragmatic approach, striving to be solution oriented and accurate to meet the business needs.
• Communications skills: Ability to communicate at all levels and with different stakeholders with very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical and Decision making: Analytical mindset with ability to combine working strategically with acting tactical and operationally.
• Flexible and Pro-active: Flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done.
• Working with others: Driven team player who is able to work independently as well contributing in teams.
The location of this position in shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!