At IKEA we invite you to grow in your own way. That could be growing in your position, expanding your horizons or even moving to a new country. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Do you want to be a part of enabling opportunities and solving problem? Are you interested in new solutions and new way of working? Are you good at working together with other people,service minded, thinking out of the box?
Project Management Office (PMO) is a part of Manufacturing Development at IKEA Industry. Our mission is to enable Project excellence at IKEA Industry.
We are a group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. By living the values, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
As a Project support, you will support project leaders, process leaders and solution owners. You contribute to number of technical projects by taking responsibility in delivering agreed tasks according to purpose, goals and scope of the project.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for you who wants to...
• Support and be part of a project team developing new solutions and technologies sometimes all the way from idea to implementation
• Support project teams to deliver projects within set frames for scope, time, and budget
• Lead project activities to reach the best output
• Be a part of various types of projects for e.g., digital enablement, technology development, process development and deployment of new solutions
• Support communication with project people to strive for awareness, interest, and ownership
• Educate, support and coach other in project management
We are looking for you who appreciate supporting others and like to structure work through project management. You are interested in leading projects longterm. You are curious and enjoys building trustful relationship and partnership in a multicultural environment. You believe in agile way of working with projects and are interested in facilitating scrum teams.
As a person you have a down to earth attitude with values corresponding to the IKEA values and you enjoy working across different cultures and hierarchical levels. You have passion in developing business and people.
We think you will be motivated by this position if you have...
• Good collaboration skills and are structured and driven
• A practical mind set and like to be hands on
• Experience or interest in communicating with a wider audience
• Interested in digital solutions and/or manufacturing technologies
• A Master of Science or University Degree in engineering or information technology – or equal working experience
• Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in teams and have a strong interest in establishing trust with various stakeholders.
• A passion to work with change and develop people
• An interest in working in a multicultural environment
The job position includes a lot of travelling globally (+50 travel days yearly
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application in English at the latest 20th of January 2022.As we strive for a balanced gender mix, we are welcoming female applicants. For further information please contact Viktoria Schultzen PMO Manager, Phone: +46 739 822501 . Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org HR coordinator